Forio develops innovative yet user-friendly software that enables simulations, data explorations, and predictive analytics.
Forio develops custom software, designed collaboratively with their customers. Their software and services are used by businesses, universities, and government agencies around the world. Foio simulations focus on training and strategic planning for current and aspiring mid- and senior-level managers while their data visualizations, explorations, and predictive analytics solutions focus on enabling organizations to understand and improve their decision-making.
- Forio has been developing simulations since 2002
- In 2003, Forio partnered with MIT to launch a suite of pre-built business simulations. Versions of these simulations are still used in MBA classes today.
- In 2006, Forio and Wharton collaborate to develop an elaborate, multiplayer simulation for the Wharton Executive Development Program, an intensive two-week executive course. This collaboration is ongoing and has produced several additional simulations used in Wharton’s graduate and undergraduate programs.
- In 2007, Forio and Harvard Business Publishing began collaborating on business simulation development. Today, more than 20 simulations have been developed./li>
- In 2014, Forio launched Epicenter, the latest generation of Forio’s powerful platform for simulation, modeling, and analytics.